Tuesday 26 September 2017

EVENT: LOUUD (@louudofficial) presents The Future is Female @_Birthdays 17th October 2017

LOUUD 
presents
The Future is Female 
17th October 2017
 


LOUUD presents The Future is Female is a showcase for upcoming female artists, producers, songwriters and DJs hosted by Swedish artist LOUUD

It's a platform where girls in the music industry can support each other and connect. The event will be held on the 17th of October at Birthdays Dalston with performances from fellow Scandinavian artists STORMENORA (currently a contestant in this year´s The Voice Norway) and LOUUD herself and with DJ sets from the all female DJ collective Scratch Collective



About the event, LOUUD says: 

''I decided to organize this showcase because I wanted to promote up & coming female artists/songwriters/producers and DJs. All the acts are unsigned and they are acts that I personally like and are friends with so I want to promote them! It's also a chance for me to create an event where I'm part of everything, from deciding who's playing to picking the venue and creating ideas for artwork and content for promotion etc."

 "LOUUD presents The Future is Female is a platform where girls support each other, we're all working hard to reach our goals in the music industry so I wanted to create a proper girl power night where we celebrate each other's music and success. This event is run by me with the help from my wonderful friends, wouldn't have been able to do this without them!"


She has also teased "This is a one off event for now but if the turn out on the night is great then I might organize another one in the future!'' so watch this space.

Tickets are available now for only £5 via DICE

For further info and updates on the event visit the Facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Music: NIKITA KC (@Iamnikitakc)-It's Not Good Enough

NIKITA KC It's Not Good Enough ' It's Not Good Enough ' is the brand new single from London based singer songwr...